Optimize Your Fresh Department with Precision Production Planning
Listen to this deep dive discussion with our guest speaker, Anne-Marie Roerink, 210 Analytics founder, to understand the importance of finding the right balance between in-stock performance and minimizing shrink by optimizing production planning, stock rotations and replenishment throughout the day. We will also take a closer look at how industry leaders are actively managing shrink to improve sales and profits while having higher shopper satisfaction.
You’d be surprised how quickly you can turn around your fresh department to:
- Optimize food availability and reduce shrink by an average of 35%
- Reduce dependence on experienced labor by 50%
- Increases operational efficiency by consolidating ingredient preparation across all recipes on-site
- Make informed business decisions with accurate reporting via fresh-focused forecasting engines
- Provide near real time visibility of what’s happening in all of your fresh food departments while increasing gross margins by 9%